FIBROID VANISH VIA PROPHETIC TOUCH

It started in the Month of August during my menstrual flow, I had my menses flowing for a month.
I visited a medical doctor, the doctor discovered that I had fibroid and the fibroid was 6.9cm. He advised that I should undergo an operation, and he said I should come back in two weeks time for the operation. I was not comfortable in my spirit so I decided to go for prayer line.
When Humble Prophet I.O Samuel touched me on the stomach, there was  pains all over and the man of God declared that I should go that I am healed. I got back to hospital to do another scan, and the scan showed that there was no fibroid found.
I did a second scan in the same hospital, and it was confirmed that there is no fibroid found.            

Am here to thank God of Shiloh.
Name:    Juliet Onyilo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY HUSBAND SURVIVED AN ACCIDENT BECAUSE OF PROPHET I.O SAMUEL PROPHETIC DECLARATION IN JANUARY 2021