ULCER HEALED BY DIVINE DIRECTION

Justina Suleiman
kaduna state 


I’ve been having ulcer challenge for the past 15 years. I started coming to Shiloh Word Chapel by April 2019. 
This ulcer has been a very huge problem to me, I’ve gone to so many places and tried various methods to get healed but it persisted. On a service day, prophet asked for those that are willing to support the night vigil and I came out to pledge my support. Out in front of the alter something in me keep telling me to clean the prophet shoe with my handkerchief, at first I ignored it but I finally did it.
Immediately I started feeling heat inside my stomach, there was a divine move of the Holy Spirit inside me. Instantly I got my healing and every other symptom I was feeling stopped.
Thank you Jesus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY HUSBAND SURVIVED AN ACCIDENT BECAUSE OF PROPHET I.O SAMUEL PROPHETIC DECLARATION IN JANUARY 2021