SAVED FROM HOT OIL BURN BY DIVINE GRACE



I was cooking and I decided to use coconut oil to cook. The coconut oil was in the fridge so I decided to micro wave it to enable me to use it.
To my greatest surprise when I opened the micro wave the oil busted and the oil splashed on my face and I called the name of JESUS. The oil did not burn me rather I felt coolness on my face.
When I looked at myself in the mirror, to my surprise my face was not burnt because of the unction covering and grace upon the life of humble prophet I.O. Samuel, I did not experience any hurt. I have come to thank the God of prophet I. O. Samuel for averting evil in my life, Glory to God.

NAME:          OSINACHI ESTHER (MRS)
STATE:                       IMO STATE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY HUSBAND SURVIVED AN ACCIDENT BECAUSE OF PROPHET I.O SAMUEL PROPHETIC DECLARATION IN JANUARY 2021